Monday 1 March 2010

Crafting on a Budget!!!


I Thought I'd share with you my Quick Make of The Day...





I just love the combination of colours together, the stamps are Magnolia, of course from The Spring 2009 collection, coloured in with my Copics. I am slowly progressing onto Copic Sketch Pens, there's even a bigger range of colours to choose from, and I won't be happy until I have the full range! I was the same as a child with Felt Tip Pens, I never had enough.

The papers I have used are from Crate Paper's "the Blue Hill" collection. Come to think about it my hubby will really proud, I've been really thrifty in making this card! I've not even left home once to go to the Craft Shop - that's what I call progress!


Oh, by the way, I did shop off en route to order some new pens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails