Wednesday 10 March 2010

Back to the Copics...





Well its back to my copics!!!

I wanted to share with you this project I made a couple of weeks ago,using my two most favourite crafting products... my copic pens and my magnolia stamps, both of which are very addictive. This is my entry for the competetion run in the lastest edition of Magnoliaink, not that I stand any chance of winning.
I've titled it Bloom and Grow and its based on a workshop that I ran a year or so ago. It was fun to make and a bit different than a card, as I enjoy working on 3 dimensional projects.
Hope you like.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely ! - the cat is great and the grass looks very good (beats snipping with scissors!)Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab creation clare...it;s fab! is the watering can available to anyone or is it just your creation? Sal xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails