Thursday 11 February 2010

Sweet Love


I am new to this blogging thing, but think I am now getting into the swing of it, but I haven't quite mastered the art of the photography yet! Thats all down to my daughter Molly, so thanks Molly I know you could be doing other things... like your uni work!


Well I made this tag then didn't quite know what to do with it, then it came to me, yes I had a flash of insipration, why not make a cookie jar and add a couple of cookie cutters.This one is valentined themed but you could make it for any occassion.


Oh yes, the mixture I have filled my jar with is for chocolate chip cookies with gooey marshmallows. Is it a yuk or yum????

1 comment:

  1. I love the 'tag' and what a lovely idea with the cookie jar - you've given me an idea for Easter ....

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails