Thursday 30 June 2011

Today's the Day.......... for the New Challenge.

Good morning to all in blogland. Todays the day when we launch the new monthly challenge over at The Paperlane are you all ready to take a hop over there, where everything will be explained.?
I was given the task of setting the first challenge and the theme is......... anything but square. So today I am sharing my design with you. I have used a mixture of My Minds Eye papers and Bo Bunny Dot paper and the base for this is the Your Inspiration Handbag card Blank available from Whichcarft . Of course the characters are the newly released Molly Blooms Summertime Fun Collection....well what else could I use, the weather has been so lovely this week! So why not join in with the chance of winning some fabulous prizes.

Have a great day and remember you need to be in it to win it!

Love and Happy Challenge,
Clare xxx





8 comments:

  1. Love it Clare,it's happy, luv Georginax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, wow this is gorgeous!!!! iv'e gotta join in this fab challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous creation Claire. Thanks for the inspiration. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous Clare. Also love that there doesn't seem to be much white space, so colourful!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your designs are lovely and remind me of Holly hobbie and Sarah Kay with a bit of kate Greenaway thrown in for good measure! I love the card that opens out like a box that you posted on June first. I saw it at stamp magic at Doncaster but I could not work out the folds. It would be great if you would post some pictures on your blog to show how you made it. Please ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. just gorgeous and beautifully coloured. love the sandcastle stamp and all the little stamps that work so well together. klare :O)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this Clare! So pretty - and those beach huts....just love 'em! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh wow, lovely project, and a great inspiration. I want one!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails