Tuesday 28 June 2011

A New Challenge for Molly Blooms..........

What am I like? with all thats going on at the moment I totally forgott to mention a NEW Challenge thats going to take place monthly and there is only 2 days left till it's launched  " The Paperlane Monthly Challenge".
Theres going to be lots of Molly and George featured and loads of fab prizes up for grabs if you take part, so hop on over to The Paperlane for more details. The design team are going to take it in turns to set a different challenge each month, and guess what I am up first! So don't  forgett the 1st July and drop by to join in, it promises to be fun!!!

Now, I thought I would share this little make with you, "George's Worm Box" some of you will have made one as part of my recent workshops, but it makes me smile as it sums George up totally when he was about 5! wish he still was...... anyway that all for now and please remember to join in the fun on the 1st July, see you there.

Love Clare xxx











6 comments:

  1. Ooooh... great box, lovely idea!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!!! what a great box,love the worms, luv Georginax

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh I've just checked out the catalogu and I'm drooling over the many wonderful designs, so much better than alot of other designs out there at the moment
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just placed another order and can't wait for the challenges to begin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Clare! Love the little worm box - so sweet! I am loving the Beach Huts at the mo - just trying to think of as many excuses as possible to use them! Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails