Friday 22 July 2011

Hi...

Where does time go? You must be all fed up with looking at the same picture on this blog, can't believe there is only 1 week of July left!!!
Anyway the whole of the Rowlands family are off this weekend for a big celebration, we are suited and booted and George has arrived back on time without any problems, but with loads of stories about his trip and I must say... relatively clean!!!
We are off to my hubby's little sisters wedding and everyone is excited..... there is nothing like a family wedding for a good catch up. I am just hoping that the weather picks up. So I must away now, to the ironing  but before I go I want to share this make with you...  A Summer Time Fun Shaker Card, hope you like.

Until next time,
Love Clare xXx

P.S. Please remember to get your entries in for the Molly Blooms Challenge over at The Paperlane you only have 1 week left.




3 comments:

  1. Great card so much detail and beautifully made. Have a lovely weekend, really hope the weather is good for the wedding hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh claire what a stunning card ~ Just so much to look at and i must say my favourite colour combo ~beautifully made!!
    enjoy your family wedding!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DP that you have used Clare - would love to own the lilac beach hut myself! See you soon! Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails