Monday 21 June 2010

The Reason Why...






Yesterday was the big one, the day thats been under wraps for a while, the reason why I have not been busy blogging and the reason why I have not been creating and making! I been to busy designing a new range of stamps all of which were launched yesterday over at Sirstampalot in Peterborough, oh and what a fun day was had.

The new range is the Molly Blooms Summer Collection, all of which I will be show casing on my blog over the next few days. My blog is receiving a much needed face lift at the moment so please excuse how it looks at present!

Just a small snippet to tickle your taste buds or if you can't wait that long visit sirstampalot.co.uk Thanks for popping by today and be sure to stop by later on for more designs and inspiration.

Clarex

P.S. It was so...........lovely to meet you all yesterday hope you have all been busy playing!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clare,
    Please can you tell me how to contact you as your contact us isn't working on your web site.

    Thanks Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails