Saturday 30 August 2014

In the Blink of an eye.....

Well is that it? summer is nearly over and it all happened in the blink of an eye! One son fully Graduated and reinstalled back home... One very, very sick Alfie dog nursed back to health... Wedding preparations in full swing and only 12 months to the big day...and a big new venture about to start for me... the T.V!

Thursday 4th September at 12 noon & 3.00pm Create & Craft for The Hobby House. I am launching some of the new goodies I have designed for them especially under the name Daisy Mae Draws.... Hope you can be there.

Going to leave you with a couple of pictures, have a lovely weekend I am off to Grosvenor House papers in Kendal to demonstrate at there big annual event.

Thanks for popping by today,
Clare xxx




 
Christmas Sneaky Peek...



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A Very proud Big Sister!



 





6 comments:

  1. This sounds very exciting - I shall tune in!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased to hear your news - can't wait to see you on TV on Thursday
    Liz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun Clare !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck for thursday Clare, though I'm sure you don't need it. I'm hoping to get home from work to see the second half of the twelve o'clock show! Lotsa Love Denise (GHP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting Clare, I've set it to record. Good luck I'm sure you will be fab... :) Debbie Maybank

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done you cannot wait xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails