Monday 23 September 2013

A Little taste of Christmas.....

Well, good morning to you all out there.................It's been a while I know. You start out with really good intentions and in my case those things always  go to pot!!!

I've been on my travels this weekend teaching at Jobo Crafts in Weston Super Mare on Saturday and then it was over to Cardiff to teach at Dandi Crafts on Sunday. Both were really great days but I am feeling a little jet lagged this morning!

I thought I would share these ideas with you today using the new Molly Blooms Christmas release for 2013
"Winter Woodland " available now. A couple of ideas hopefully will make up for lost time........

Well that's all for now ....  better get back to the more mundane things like the ironing .... no maybe not think I need to have a colour first!

Hugs Clare xXx

Berry Nice Molly on Pinecone Perch...


 
 
 
 
Nuts about you...




 
Jolly Nice pies Santa...





7 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic!! Have ordered my favourite stamps already - they are in the post. Can't wait to play - see you soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely, love the Woodland animals, especially the fox. Love the colours you have done. Love Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it back in one piece. Thanks for a great day at Jobo - I love my cards. Hope you can pop up with some more inspiration soon!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for a fantastic day on Sunday in Wales Clare, I had a lovely day. I've managed to find an hour to make a Christmas card inspired by the one we made on Sunday. The Christmas tree with animals looks super. Can you tell me where you get your beautiful ribbons and buttons from, they really make the cards special. Thanks again for a great day. Judith Evans ( the teacher that shared your table)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Clare,luvly projects & the new stamps look great :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had a fab day at Jobo Crafts. Your cards are so Inspirational, I got home and started straight away on my xmas cards :-)
    Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Clare, it was lovely too see you again at the show at Doncaster, I bought Nuts about you that day, I was just wondering if you would kindly share the colours on her scarf, I have tried everything but I don't seem to have these, I can then go on another shopping spree... Many Thanks Keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails