Monday 29 July 2013

Kiss the Cook..............................

Good afternoon and thanks for popping by. Many thanks for all your lovely comments on the magazine, I really enjoyed reading them after what turned out to be a really stressful week! I hope this week is going to be better ... so far I haven't seen a magpie on its own so here's hoping! Or perhaps I should avoid looking out of windows all together.
 
 
All that aside, I had a really good workshop over at Craftrange on Saturday. So I thought I would share with you one of the projects we made. I have had rusty wire withdrawal symptom's of late and needed to include some and I thought it would be good to use a stamp design from a little while back, all mixed together with the colour scheme of my newly decorated, but not quite finished yet kitchen as this where I am going to hang it.
 
 
The papers are My Minds Eye Kate & co. have used the following rubber stamps Molly the Chef MB0108I, Stitch Border 2 MB0161 and a mini Molly cupcake. I have used my Copics Pens to colour and because I have time... here are the colours. Just one thing my photography certainly needs to improve!
 
Skin E000, E00, E01 & E21
Cheeks R20 &RV10
Hair E50,E51, E33 & E44
Chefs Hat & Apron W00, W01 & W03
Blouse Y21, Y23 & Y26
Bows & Trouser BG70, BG72 & BG75
Cupcake Case YG91, YG93 & YG95
Shoes & Bun E31, E33 & E35
Strawberries Y21 &YY23
 
Well best dash the sun is finally shinning and Alfie needs a walk
Hugs Clare xXx
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. what a cute molly stamp and a great project! i love the colours and as always, all your add ons and attention to detail.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always Clare. Loving the sharing of the colours you have used to get tis fab look xx Glad the workshop went well x Hope to be at Octobers class at CR x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely Clare - love the colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project - I'm sure it will look super in your kitchen.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours, and so lovely to see you back. Loved the magazine, lots of things to have a go at. Like you have had stressful week, l always blame a single magpie. Love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's gorgeous.Clever lady!!!
    Really enjoying the mag,makes me smile :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got my mag, all brilliant work as usual - love this 'Kiss the Cook' too I have been using your stamps on my DT projects 'Cards For Men' so they are getting a good airing from me. Keep up the good work Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours you have used here and the magazine is fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails