Monday 11 February 2013

Life is a Bowl of Yellow Strawberries...

Good afternoon all!

How are you all today? I hope no-one is too snowed in...thankfully all is clear here today. Having a little change on the blog, so bare with me as I give it a good spring clean in preparation to share the new range with you (they are top secret for now though!!) but I'm really rather excited for the release.

Anywho, to get you all inspired on this Monday afternoon, I thought I would share with you this card featuring the strawberry patch stamp and a good old Molly stamp! I have gone for a blue and yellow colour way, a little different for me but I quite like it!






Hope you enjoy, I must get back to workshop prep now as I'm over in Brighouse at Samual Taylors tomorrow and in Burnley on Wednesday for a workshop at Craft Range so hopefully I shall see a few of you there!

Have a happy week!

Hugs, Clare xXx

4 comments:

  1. beautiful! i love the colours and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Clare- and the blues and yellow work very well together xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fantastic creation, Love your designs well done look forward to more Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails