Friday 13 April 2012

Hello...........

Well you don't miss something till its gone! I didn't realise how dependant on a computer and the internet one could be, till it all went pear shaped with major problems, only just back on line so I thought I better post something on my blog to show I hadn't totally dissappeared!

Two of the 3 sets of stamps have been claimed from the blog candy, but Jenny if you read this can I please have your address so that I can send you your prize. Today thought I would share this little make with you, great for sending a gift card in!

Well thats all for now, thanks for dropping by
Hugs Clare xXx






3 comments:

  1. Another fab idea as usual Clare !! I know what you mean about computor trouble..recently I was without mine for 6 weeks !! Talk about being cut off !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Clare! Hope this gets to you ... thanks for last week and hope you're feeling better!! Love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab creation - it looks such fun.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails