Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter........................

Happy Easter to you all, thanks for all your lovely comments over the past weeks, I really enjoy reading them.

As always its has been manic around here and the reason I have not been around is that I have had an unexpected visitor for the past couple of weeks. My friends daughter from Vancouver in Canada had been over in Italy since the beginning of the year as an Aupair and as these things do sometimes it turned a little pear shaped and I had to come to the rescue!!! so have been playing host mum, and tour guide as she has never been to England before. Well yesterday, was her day to retun to Canada and I will miss her so much but I so need to get back up to speed with my work!!! especially this blog!!!!!!

So just going to practice my colouring as I may I forgotten how! and what would the ladies at Which Craft in Doncaster on Wednesday think of that?

Have a wonderful Easter and do not eat to much chocolate,
Love Clare xxx


7 comments:

  1. wow just gorgeous Clare!! iv'e ordered this stamp i cant wait now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Mrs Bloom!!! lol

    Sounds like you have had great fun playing host Mum!!! Enjoy the rest of your Easter Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your day Clare! Love the really subtle colours on this card. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous card Clare...super talented
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. its beautiful.
    hope you are enjoying your day. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sound like you have been very busy Clare, love your card and the soft colours you have used.
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a lovely day Clare. Keep measuring ;))

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails