Friday 25 March 2011

Friends.....

Well, I have surprised myself 3 posts in 5 days normally you are lucky to get 3 in a month!!!!

Thought I would share this with you today. Again I have used Mischievous George, but this time Daisy the cow has made an appearance along with the milk pail. The papers I have used are by Prima and are "Jack n Jill Sunny Meadow", the images are coloured with my beloved copic pens!

I going to be over at The Paperlane in Northallerton tomorrow doing a demo, so if your in the area drop by and say hi.

Thanks for all your lovely comments over the past week, it makes my day to get feed back.

Have a sunny weekend,
Love Clare xxx












7 comments:

  1. Well Claire its beautiful and the papers look so perfect with these images!! Have a great day tomorrow Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, better seeing it for real, nearly came back to watch more of your demo. Trains had stopped running back to York, signal failure. Look forward to seeing you next week. Love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare

    Thanks for your demo at the Paperlane, enjoyed the short time I spent with you. Sorry I couldn't make it back for the step card, Alexander wasn't keen and my back was playing up but I'll make sure I'm well for the next time you visit. All your creations are gorgeous as usual and thanks for the inspiration.

    Brenda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire! It was great seeing you and your gorgeous samples at the PaperLane - looking forward to the workshop this weekend! See you soon!Kxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Clare, have just found you through the magazine Simply Homemade and I wanted to say I adore your stamps (which were were free with the mag) Loads of other bloggers have been asking me about the banner stamp, after seeing me use it on my blog; so now I can tell them about you and your great stamps. Just wanted you to know. Have a great week, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Clare,

    I love this card, the papers match the images perfectly.

    Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails