Thursday 9 December 2010

Advent Boxes..... Empty

A good morning to you all out there. We are still struggling with snow and ice here and I am beginning to wonder if the snow will ever go.

Thought I would share this advent calendar with you today. I made it for Molly with some of my just released new stamps. Unfortunately the box of Cadbury Heroes that I bought specially did not make it into the little boxes, as George and I had a chocolate feast on Sunday evening!!!

I apologise for the poor photos but now my camera is playing up along with a list of other things in my house. Let me know you popped by, and keep warm.

Clare xxx








9 comments:

  1. Hi Molly,
    what a wonderful calendar. I love Your stamps and hope, lots of people in Germany will order them

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness its jaw droppingly gorgeous!!!! Just love it the design is brilliant and the images are just perfect Love Chanelle xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally amazing
    speechless

    ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clare

    Lovely as usual, and your new stamps are fantastic. I've finished mine but it's snowhere as good as yours!!

    Lotty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply gorgeous Clare
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Clare love the advent calendar,but looks much better in real life!!!

    Thanks for the great class at Sir Stampalot on Saturday it was real fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing! I love the colours and the little scene in the middle is adorable, I especially love the little gingerbread man hanging out of the letterbox, I hope the postie likes gingerbread LOL !! hugs Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely new stamps, enyoyed today at Paperlane, Sat here doing my cards at the moment, will finish them. Just love all your cards and things that you do. Love maureenx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Clare I am so pleased I scolled down otherwise I wouldn't have seen THIS LITTLE BEAUTY
    Oh my goodness its perfect, I love the depth of colour it looks so amazing. I got picked up at Sir Stamp and hubby was in a hurry so didnt get chance to see it in the flesh, would still love to when you come again. hope to see you soon have a great time love chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails