Friday 8 October 2010

October!!! already and no post

Hi to you all out there, just realised first week of October has been and gone! and no post from me. I seem to get myself into a good routine of blogging then my good intentions go right out of the window. Perhaps its because I am so busy with this and that as always, but hey I am not complaining.

I am off to Sirstampalot this weekend to do 2 all day classes and I am really excited as it means I will be able to do something quality craft retail threapy and prehaps buy a few more copic pens!!! So if your coming along to my class I can't wait to meet you. Well I had better go and pack up my belongings and hope that theres no traffic delays.

Thought I would share these with you today, I hope they inspire you with you crafting!

Have a great weekend, I sure will....

Love Clare xxx



.







6 comments:

  1. Morning Clare, what a nice pair of baubles you have here!! so love all the ribbons with the charms and all the fine detail. hugs chris xx
    hope to see you soon love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your baubles, they look fantastic, and adorable images.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything crossed I will see you Clare.

    Quite excited as it will be my first proper outing since July due to this ongoing health issue. As you can guess the shopping list is quite long by now.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are Fab as always Clare, I have finally got my sticky mits on some of the lovely new Molly Bloom chrissy stamps and I cannot wait to have a play with them, I was spoilt for choice and I want them all !LOL, keep up the great work ,love Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your Baubles. I've only just come across your stamps and I just knew I had to have some of them. I'm just sat here colouring your Christmas Angel - she's delightful. Keep on designing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous baubles Claire and thankyou for a lovely day on Sunday I really enjoyed it and have sat this morning in nightie finishing my card,Kids loved the stocking but I knew they would.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails