Sunday 4 July 2010

Oh! I do like to be beside the seaside...










Oh! I do like to be beside the sea...

Thought you might like to see these 3 beach huts that I've created using the bunting and elegant mirror (made into  windows) from the Molly Blooms summer range. It makes a nice centre piece for a summer B.B.Q. table, never had so many in one year with all this lovely weather!

There are really simple to make and if you would like the template that I designed for the hut, please just drop me an email and I will be happy to let you have it.

Its pretty quiet here today, David is showering the dog, George has gone off with friends to do some voluntary work. He makes me laugh, says it will look good on his uni application, more like the free gig tickets they get! and Molly's away at her boyfriends. So a little bit of me time is the order of the day, I think I will do some colouring...

Happy Sunday, let me know what you think

Love Clare x

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I love these little beach huts, when I saw these it inspired me to have a go at a little 3D project of my own. I love the colors, really sunny and fun, reminds me of my trips to the beach as a kid with all the little rows of brightly coloured beach huts, love Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare,
    These are fabulous and I would love to use them with my Molly bloom stamps. The bunting looks great, and the colours are so fitting.
    If you don't mind me using the with your stamps and using your idea, my e-mail addy is ThmpsnTrac@aol.com
    Thank you Clare
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved these beach houses when I saw them at your demo just so cute and fun.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are gorgeous- have just found you on the Sir Stampalot blog & would love a template/instructions for your beach hut. Must go & buy some of your stamps too! Love them!

    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Clare,
    I have just discovered you too and when I saw the bunting at the top of this blog, I just knew I would love all your work. I would love to have a copy of the beach hut template please - they look absolutely gorgeous, and a lovely change from all the birdhouses that seem to be everywhere. They bring back memories of happy holidays with Mum and Dad when I was a child and we rented a hut at Southwold (I think - memory is getting wobbly - just another senior moment!!). If it's OK please could you send a copy to jwgingerbee@aol.com. Thank you so very much,
    Best wishes
    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Clare
    Please send me the template for your beach huts my sister would love one of these
    Kind Regards Cheryl
    cradjohn@ntlworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. April 2012
    Hello Clare
    I have just been introduced to Molly stamps - your work is amazing! If possible I would love a copy of your beach huts template.
    Best wishes
    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Clare,
    Just been looking through your Blog, love all your projects and of course Molly & Grorge :) could you please send me a copy of your template, my email is susannemcb@hotmail.co.uk. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails